AU: After running into the Doctor’s time stream, Clara gets scattered across thousands of the Doctor’s days. On several occasions, Clara meets the Ponds and to her surprise sometimes they remember.
In WWII the phrase “Vatican Cameos” was used when a person who was not in the British army came before the general, or other high up ranks, as a signal to the other officers that the person was armed.
So when Sherlock says “Vatican Cameos” to warn John that the safe has a gun in it, it’s not something that they’ve set up as a code word- It’s a code Sherlock knew John would know- being a soldier!
Human Friendships 101: If human becomes distressed, massage and add a light seasoning.
Nerdfighter Benedict? Or just failed Vulcan?
As far as I can tell, there are eight possibilities here. (I’ve spent a fair bit of time thinking about this.)
1. Benedict Cumberbatch is a hardcore nerdfighter and when Martin Freeman threw up a gang sign, Cumberbatch was like, “I have one of those.”
2. Cumberbatch, who obviously has a relationship with Star Trek, just naturally adapted the Vulcan sign (pulling in the thumbs, turning the palms inward, crossing the arms) in precisely the same way that I happened to adapt the Vulcan sign when I first made the nerdfighter sign in the halcyon days of 2007.
3. One of the interns on set who has gained the trust of Benedict Cumberbatch was like, “If you do your hands like this, the Internet will get really excited.” And so he did.
4. BBC, in their infinite wisdom, staged the entire photo and Cumberbatch was taught the nerdfighter sign (I MEAN LOOK AT THE PERFECTION OF HIS NERDFIGHTER SIGN! He seems so comfortable and confident in it, almost as if it is muscle memory, almost as if he has flashed it to his laptop screen on hundreds of occasions in the past, but I digress) and this photograph was staged to get people psyched for Sherlock, although what tiny segment of nerdfighteria is not already psyched for Sherlock? Also, if this is the case, who is Martin Freeman trying to advertise to? Residents of the West Side?
5. Benedict Cumberbatch has a relative or a friend who is a nerdfighter and is passingly familiar with nerdfighteria and liked what he has seen and wanted to make us all very happy.
6. The nerdfighter sign also happens to be the hand sign of some obscure English gang with which I am unfamiliar called like The East London Wanderers or The Slightly Intimidating Liverpudlians or whatever.
7. Nerdfighteria actually figures in the plot of the new season of Sherlock. Perhaps a nerdfighter has been (wrongly no doubt!) accused of a murder.
8. Benedict Cumberbatch was playing some kind of British version of Rock Paper Scissors against two invisible opponents, and he went (and any smart person would) double scissors.
DID JOHN GREEN JUST DEDUCE BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH’S HAND SIGN
ah yes I’ve just thought the perfect sassy answer to that horrible thing someone told to me 4 years ago
The sync for the second gif is really remarkable.
AU They Get Married In Heaven <3
Okay I know I just rebloged this but I have to do it again because
LOOK AT DEAN’S FACE.
LOOK AT IT.
LOOK HOW HAPPY HE IS.
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW HIM THAT HAPPY?
HE LOOKS SO HAPPY I WANT TO CRY.
i’ll tell you the last time we saw him that happy:
DONT YOU HATE IT WHEN YOURE IN A VEHICLE WITH SOMEONE THAT DOESNT WATCH SUPERNATURAL AND CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SON COMES ON THE RADIO AND YOU JUST WANT TO SCREAM AND CRY
Home made cosplay of the Iron Man Mark 7 suit shown off at animeland wasabi 2012
I don’t usually reblog stuff about Iron Man…but when I do…it’s the coolest shit.
COSPLAY THINGS THAT ARE JUST NOT FUCKING FAIR
take all my money and make this for me
Always remember that you are not worthless, organs are extremely expensive on the black market
My roommate and I just looked this up and your bone marrow alone is worth $23 million. 23 million dollars. So if you ever kidnap someone, don’t hold them for ransom, just keep them in a vegetative state and slowly sell their bone marrow on the black market.
now ur talkin